In this post, I will tell you how to use the canva premium account free of cost. So If you are searching for the canva premium account, you are at the right place.
I will guide you to get your canva pro account free cost.
Don’t Know About Canva.
Canva is a tool where you can create graphics for your blog and Social media account like Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and all other platforms.
Canva is the best tool to create attractive graphic stuff just by doing drag and drop.
If you want to grow your social media accounts, then canva is the best tool for you.
Want to get more followers on Social Media then use canva to create attractive posts and stories.
Table of Contents
How to use canva premium account free
So to use canva premium account free, we need to create a free account first, then we will convert that free account into a premium account.
Things need to get canva premium account free
To create canva premium Canva account free, you need an email id and a credit card.
Don’t worry if you do not have any of these I will tell you how to get these for free
Credit Card: If you don’t have a credit card, don’t worry, Check out How to create virtual credit cards
Create an account on canva
- Go to canva.com and click on the signup button.
- Now choose your sign up method (google/Facebook/email). I am using email option here
- Here enter your basic details like Name, Email, and password and click on get started.
- Your account is created successfully.
Now our canva account is ready, but this is a free account, so let’s convert it into a premium account.
Convert Canva free account Into Premium
Now we need to create a free canva premium account. So now, follow the below steps carefully and create canva premium Canva account free of cost.
- Login to your canva account
- Click on try canva pro button.
- Enter credit card details here
- Click on claim free trial.
- Congrats, you successfully created the canva pro account free of cost.
Now you can use all pro features in your account and create amazing graphics for your social media and website.